Start building a t-shirt, poster, sticker, and decal graphics printing business, all from the comfort of your desktop.
With the BN-20 series, you can print and cut high-quality graphics with a highly affordable device.
The VersaSTUDIO BN series is one of the most compact, easy-to-use, and affordable desktop inkjet printer/cutters available for professional use. The latest model of the BN series, the BN-20A was designed to be more affordable by offering only CMYK ink colours while maintaining the high performance and ease of use of a professional business printer. The ECO-SOL MAX 2 ink can print on a wide range of media, including not only poster paper but also thermal transfers, PVC sheets and PET films. A True Rich Colour preset has received high praise from advertising and sign professionals for its ability to produce vivid and accurate graphic expression. The BN-20A also features a print and cut function that allows you to automatically contour cut any shape around printed graphics, photos or text for stickers, labels, and uniquely shaped POP displays. In addition, it comes standard with output software that even beginners can use intuitively to easily produce high-quality printing from design data such as illustrations and photos. Compact enough to be placed on a desk and designed with safety in mind, it can be used in a home, office or retail location with complete peace of mind. It operates on a standard household power supply, so no special electrical work is required.
Create heat transfer designs, logos and artwork to personalize t-shirts, jerseys, gym bags, aprons, hoodies and so many more fabric products.
Print and cut on a huge range of adhesive media to produce car stickers, logo stickers, product labels, and and a myriad of high-quality die-cut products.
Produce everything from promotional signs, displays, and window graphics to custom posters and wall art from the comfort of your desktop.
- Now compatible with True Rich Colour presets in VersaWorks 6 to widen your colour gamut and achieve bolder and more targeted colour results.
- A simplified media feed system automatically aligns roll media for printing— ensuring proper placement and tracking.
- Print, cut and laminate graphics— remove prints, laminate, and reload for cutting— automatically realigning and compensating for skew and distortion.
- Roland DG OnSupport automatically manages your production— e-mailing you when ink is low, a job is finished, or you need to download a firmware upgrade.
- The BN-20A model features a streamlined installation process for easy set-up.
There are no reviews yet.